Qualified librarian is there for periodical maintenance of the library infrastructure. Through the library committee the resource and relevant library materials are collected and different folders (media, new arrivals, etc.) are maintained.
The library data are fully maintained by programmed software to our own needs. Computerized author and title catalogues which facilitate the user to find out the availability, nature of the resource materials and details of their account. Adequate number of computers and internet facilities are there for optimum use.
The monthly report for various library transactions is submitted to the library committee which consists of the principal and the two staff.
Purchasing Books and materials - Decision Making regarding modification of library service.
1. To have error-free calendar.
2. To add the exam schedule
3. To alter the guidelines for the students
4. To include the names of Governing Body Members and Students Council and Alumni Committee.
5. To modify Disciplinary Committee, Grievance Redressal Cell & YRC
2. Scheduling the camp activities
3. Arranging the resource person
4. Organizing out-reach programme on near-by slum.
5. Designing Adult Literacy survey tool.
6. Inviting the doctors for Aids awareness programme.
7. Duties and responsibilities of various group leaders and in-charge staff.
1. To enhance the student skill on Indian heritage, the student teachers are motivated to conduct programmes related to Indian culture..
2. Exhibitions are arranged to help the student teachers to exhibit their collections regarding Indian culture and practices.
3. To create a social responsibility among students to preserve the culture of our country.
1. Enrollment of the college under YRC unit.
2. Conducting blood group identification camp.
3. Conducting yoga camp.
4. Conducting one day workshop on Disaster Management.
5. Conducting voluntary blood donation camp.
The College has an Anti-Sexual Harassment Cell and our faculty members have been designated to take care of the Anti-Sexual Harassment Cell for the academic year 2018-2019. The Committee deals with issues relating to sexual harassment at the college. It is applicable to all students and faculty. A complaint of discrimination or sexual harassment may be lodged by the victim or a third party.
A written complaint may be addressed to the principal in person and it will be kept confidential and the action will be taken immediately. The students can also communicate their problems directly to the Principal (+91 7402 7043 71). The cell provides security & counseling to those who have faced problems and mental trauma. The details of the Anti-Sexual Harassment Cell members have been displayed in the college notice board for student reference.
The Cell deals with issues relating to sexual harassment. The issues related under following behavior.
1. Demand or request for sexual favours.
2. Sexually coloured remarks
4. Jokes causing or likely to cause awkwardness or embarrassment,
5. Gender based insults or sexist remarks,
6. Unwelcome sexual overtone in any manner such as over telephone
7. Touching or brushing against any part of the body and the like,
8. Displaying pornographic or other offensive or derogatory pictures, cartoons, pamphlets or sayings,
9. Displaying pornographic or other offensive or derogatory pictures, cartoons, pamphlets or sayings,
10. The harasser does not have to be of the opposite sex
The proceedings of the Committee
1. The victim and harasser can be any gender.
2. The harasser does not have to be of the opposite sex.
3. As soon as the issue came to know immediate action will be taken against guilt party and ensuring support services to the victimized and termination of the harassment.
4. Every month the committee members will meet and discuss the issues and action plan will be taken to prevent that in future.
The college has a Counselling Committee and the following faculty members have been nominated to take care of the Academic development and benefit of the students for the academic year 2018-2019.
The students can obtain the guidance regarding curricular, extracurricular activities and about their academic performance and psychological Counselling from the following faculty members. The details of the committee members have been displayed in the college notice board for student reference.
The College has an Anti Ragging committee and our faculty members have been designated to take care of the ragging grievance of the academic year 2018-2019. The students can convey their ragging problems to our faculty members over phone or in person or in written format. The students can also communicate their grievances directly to the Principal. Action will be taken immediately. The details of the committee members have been displayed in the college notice board for student reference a complaint box has been kept in the college entrance.
The college has a Grievance Redressal cell and our faculty members have been designated to take care of the Grievance Redressal cell for the academic year 2018-19. The committee deals with issues relating to various problems faced by the students. It is applicable to all students and faculty. A complaint may be rectified by the committee members.
A written complaint may be addressed to the principal in person and it will be kept confidential and also action will be taken immediately. The students can also communicate their problems directly to the principal (+91 7402 7043 71). The cell provides solution to the problem of the students. The details of the Grievance Redressal cell members have been displayed in the college notice board for the student reference.